Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flick the On Switch


Consider this a challenge. I am challenging myself and others to one aha moment each day. I began thinking of how different my life would be if I had one aha moment for the next month. Think about when you have an aha moment. It's like an electric shock that focuses you and numbs you all at the same time. Everything becomes clear and all your energy and focus is channeled into that one idea. The idea is so authentic and original you cling to it out of fear of losing it. Run and write it down! Because after the five minute tingle sensation that accompanies an aha moment wears off you begin to feel normal again and wonder why it was so special in the first place. So my challenge is to be on guard and ready to write down any idea that makes you feel sharp. And maybe, just maybe after a little while those five minutes will spread to ten, followed by a full hour that will eventually turn into one continuous aha moment that gains momentum. Till then, I invite you to join me in the search for the aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment